Writer's Block Coffee really is coffee for writers, by writers. One of those writers is me, Benjamin Sobieck. Ironically, it took swearing off caffeine for the first part of 2018 to fully appreciate how much I enjoyed the pairing of coffee and writing.
That got me wondering if there could be a perfect kind of coffee to plug into the writing process. It'd have to be of premium quality, be unusually smooth yet also flavorful, able to taste great no matter the situation, and provide a vehicle for re-investing in the writing community.
The result is Writer's Block Coffee. It's simply perfect.
With all the writing I do, I can attest to its effectiveness. It may not "cure" writer's block, but it can certainly help get you in the right frame of mind for writing. Believe me when I say it's been thoroughly tested.
Here are a few of the writing activities I'm involved with:
- Work as an editor and product manager in the publishing industry
- Two books published with Writer's Digest (The Writer's Guide to Wattpad and The Writer's Guide to Weapons)
- A Wattpad Star with almost 2 million reads and several branded stories for movie studios, television, and major publications
- A blog at CrimeFictionBook.com
- A wilderness survival book due out early 2019 from this renowned outdoors publisher
- The creator of The Writer's Glove®, a type of glove that covers the entire hand while writing at a keyboard
- Various works of independently-published fiction
- Speaking engagements at writing conferences
- Just about any odd job in the publishing industry you can imagine
All of that is fueled by coffee, and now I, and you, don't have to settle for dishwater.
Yes, there are plenty of choices out there for coffee. But once you try Writer's Block Coffee, you'll get it. This is a coffee that fits in perfectly with the writing lifestyle, at any time of the day or night.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.